- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
- Ford appoints Caetano as its official distributor in Kenya
- Kenyan President Launches Toyota Fortuner Assembly Plant in Mombasa
- Kenya's President, inaugurates the largest electric motorcycle assembly plant in East Africa.
- Kenya Aims to Host More Automakers
- Russian automakers are eyeing East African assembly plants
- Metro Trans East Africa Limited Acquires Five New Electric Buses
- Kenya is developing a National Electric Mobility Plan to combat pollution
Sonik Motor Technology Ltd. is one of the fastest growing mid size manufacturer of Scooters, Motorcycles, Quads and Electric Bikes located in Wuxi (near Shanghai). We have more than 60 highly professional Engineers and Technicians from the industry and 1200 trained workers. Besides the Operations efficiency and local experts in China, we also have overseas designers and Engineers to strengthen the performance and outlook of our products making it compete with International brands. Our top management comes from senior positions in some of the renowned International brands.