- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
Sonik Motor Technology Ltd. is one of the fastest growing mid size manufacturer of Scooters, Motorcycles, Quads and Electric Bikes located in Wuxi (near Shanghai). We have more than 60 highly professional Engineers and Technicians from the industry and 1200 trained workers. Besides the Operations efficiency and local experts in China, we also have overseas designers and Engineers to strengthen the performance and outlook of our products making it compete with International brands. Our top management comes from senior positions in some of the renowned International brands.