- Kenya's Electric mobility expanding fast
- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
Exhibition Calendar - Automotive Industry Africa
For 22 years, Autoexpo Africa has been chosen by the global manufacturers and exporters as the precise platform to enter the market of the millennium; Africa.23rd Autoexpo Africa - the largest automobiles, spares and accessories exhibition in the entire east African region is scheduled to be held from 18th to 20th November 2021.
The 04th AUTOEXPO 2021 - International Trade Expo on Automotives, Spare parts, Accessories & Transportation is the largest trade event held annually in Ethiopia. AUTOEXPO AFRICA has been chosen by global manufacturers and exporters as the precise platform to enter the market of the millennium, Africa. After dominating the market in Kenya and Tanzania
The 22nd AUTOEXPO 2022 - International Trade Expo on Automotives, Spare parts, Accessories & Transportation is the largest trade event held annually in Tanzania.The exhibition attracts exhibitors from more than 28 countries and visitors from all over East & Central Africa, thus giving exhibitors an excellent opportunity to explore several countries in one time.