- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
- Hyundai dealer to assemble cars in Kenya
- Kenya Govt plans to exempt locally assembled cars from VAT and excise taxes
- Kenya will stop the importation of used passenger mini-buses and large buses from July 1, the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS)
- Kenyan electric vehicle start-up BasiGo raises Sh488m for local assembly
- China truck manufacturer Sinotruk Eyes Assembly Plant in Tanzania
- Rwanda is turning to electric motorcycles to reduce pollutants
- Green Tech Ethiopia enters the Ethiopian electric vehicle market
Exhibition Calendar - Automotive Industry Africa
The 22nd AUTOEXPO 2022 - International Trade Expo on Automotives, Spare parts, Accessories & Transportation is the largest trade event held annually in Tanzania.The exhibition attracts exhibitors from more than 28 countries and visitors from all over East & Central Africa, thus giving exhibitors an excellent opportunity to explore several countries in one time.
The 04th AUTOEXPO 2022 - International Trade Expo on Automotives, Spare parts, Accessories & Transportation is the largest trade event held annually in Ethiopia. AUTOEXPO AFRICA has been chosen by global manufacturers and exporters as the precise platform to enter the market of the millennium, Africa. After dominating the market in Kenya and Tanzania
For 22 years, Autoexpo Africa has been chosen by the global manufacturers and exporters as the precise platform to enter the market of the millennium; Africa.23rd Autoexpo Africa - the largest automobiles, spares and accessories exhibition in the entire east African region is scheduled to be held from 04th to 06th May 2023.