- Trade Minister addressed Africa’s 1st Automotive Forum
- Hyde Energy Hosts Stakeholders To Disclose Automotive Lubricant Product Range
- Portugal auto firm looks to Kenyan base for cheap cars factory
- Nigeria’s first-ever virtual car launch hosted by Massilia Motors
- Mike Whitfield, Nissan Africa South Chairman, to Direct African Automotive Manufacturers
- Drivelectric Kenya boost Driving of Electric Vehicle in Kenya
- Rwanda Motorcyclists started using meters and cashless payments
- Secondhand Car Dealers to become distributors of Assembled Vehicles in Ghana
- Mahindra Commences Operations In Kenya With Locally-assembled Pick-ups
- Volkswagen introduces electric mobility to South Africa
The 8th International Exhibition & Conference on Rubber Industry and Tyre Manufacturing in Vietnam. With the aim to “Level up your business through the best gateway to industrial sector in Vietnam”, Rubber & Tyre Vietnam 2020 promises a larger scale with a variety of highlighted programs, helping enterprises to expand trade opportunities with potential partners in the industry.
The 22nd AUTOEXPO 2021 - International Trade Expo on Automotives, Spare parts, Accessories & Transportation is the largest trade event held annually in Tanzania.The exhibition attracts exhibitors from more than 28 countries and visitors from all over East & Central Africa, thus giving exhibitors an excellent opportunity to explore several countries in one time.
For 22 years, Autoexpo Africa has been chosen by the global manufacturers and exporters as the precise platform to enter the market of the millennium; Africa.23rd Autoexpo Africa - the largest automobiles, spares and accessories exhibition in the entire east African region is scheduled to be held from 10th 12th June 2021.