- Topmost Bus Company GABS in Cape Town Becomes a Net Exporter of Green Energy
- Plentywaka Collaborates with Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM)
- Project Rebuilding by Nissan in Zimbabwe
- Made-In-India Toyota Starlet Launched In South Africa
- Trade Minister addressed Africa’s 1st Automotive Forum
- Hyde Energy Hosts Stakeholders To Disclose Automotive Lubricant Product Range
- Portugal auto firm looks to Kenyan base for cheap cars factory
- Nigeria’s first-ever virtual car launch hosted by Massilia Motors
- Mike Whitfield, Nissan Africa South Chairman, to Direct African Automotive Manufacturers
- Drivelectric Kenya boost Driving of Electric Vehicle in Kenya
The 22nd AUTOEXPO 2021 - International Trade Expo on Automotives, Spare parts, Accessories & Transportation is the largest trade event held annually in Tanzania.The exhibition attracts exhibitors from more than 28 countries and visitors from all over East & Central Africa, thus giving exhibitors an excellent opportunity to explore several countries in one time.
For 22 years, Autoexpo Africa has been chosen by the global manufacturers and exporters as the precise platform to enter the market of the millennium; Africa.23rd Autoexpo Africa - the largest automobiles, spares and accessories exhibition in the entire east African region is scheduled to be held from 10th 12th June 2021.
The 04th AUTOEXPO 2021 - International Trade Expo on Automotives, Spare parts, Accessories & Transportation is the largest trade event held annually in Ethiopia. AUTOEXPO AFRICA has been chosen by global manufacturers and exporters as the precise platform to enter the market of the millennium, Africa. After dominating the market in Kenya and Tanzania