- Treepz, a Nigerian vehicle rental firm, expands into Kenya
- Kenyan mobility startup eWAKA has received $540,000 in funding
- Toyota intends to produce electric vehicles in South Africa
- KenGen plans to acquire more EVs and build power stations
- Kenya's electric motorcycle drive is boosted by battery swapping
- Electric tricycles from Mobility for Africa receive $2m from Infraco
- Kengen introduces four EVs in an effort to expand into the e-mobility sector
- Global Auto is named as the BMW Group's Egyptian importer
- Redawa Motors signed MoU to form first Ethiopian industrial park
- American EV start-up Rivian partners with Kenya's MWCT
LEKA PNEUS S.A.R.L.
LEKA Pneus is a Tire Wholesaler, distributing Tires globally.
Since 2008, the Head Offices for LEKA has been situated in Echternach Luxembourg, the heart of Business Europe and an excellent export point.
LEKA CEO Mr. Erwin Lenerz, brings more than 25 years of experience to the International Tire Trading Business sector, making LEKA a well trusted partner for major companies in more than fifty (50) Countries on five (5) Continents. The Name LEKA is known for its trustworthy and timely Service, as well as for its very competitive offers for Major Brand Tires such as Michelin, Continental, Goodyear, Dunlop, Bridgestone and Pirelli.
Product Details: Tire Wholesaler, distributing Tires globally
Address: 34, rue du Pont L-6471 Echternach
Exhibitions In Africa
- 24th Autoexpo Kenya 2023
KICC, Nairobi, Kenya