- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
- Ford appoints Caetano as its official distributor in Kenya
- Kenyan President Launches Toyota Fortuner Assembly Plant in Mombasa
- Kenya's President, inaugurates the largest electric motorcycle assembly plant in East Africa.
- Kenya Aims to Host More Automakers
- Russian automakers are eyeing East African assembly plants
- Metro Trans East Africa Limited Acquires Five New Electric Buses
- Kenya is developing a National Electric Mobility Plan to combat pollution
Oryx Lubes and Greases Ltd. FZC, established in the UAE as a main division of Oryx group of companies, a leading manufacturer and exporters of lubricants in India and Saudi Arabia. It\'s been over 20 years since Oryx found a dominating position in automotive, industrial and marine segment lubricants, and specialty products. Through its inimitable products and services, Oryx also enjoys an admirable status as being the leading exporter of lubricants to Indian Subcontinent and African countries.