- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
- Hyundai dealer to assemble cars in Kenya
- Kenya Govt plans to exempt locally assembled cars from VAT and excise taxes
- Kenya will stop the importation of used passenger mini-buses and large buses from July 1, the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS)
Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
The Rwanda Innovation Fund (RIF) is investing in Metro Africa Xpress (MAX.ng), a platform located in Lagos, Nigeria that links individuals with African motorbike cab drivers. The RIF, which is managed by Angaza Capital, invests in firms devoted to sustainable development on the continent through smart and sustainable technology such as MAX.ng.
Posted on : 14 Aug,2022 | News Source : ABNews