- Kibo Africa introduces the Kibo 160E Evolution motorcycle in Kenya
- EN1 is transforming Africa's automotive landscape with a solar car
- Hitachi and Roam collaborate to electrify African transportation
- Africa, the ideal location to manufacture electric vehicle batteries
- Treepz, a Nigerian vehicle rental firm, expands into Kenya
- Kenyan mobility startup eWAKA has received $540,000 in funding
- Toyota intends to produce electric vehicles in South Africa
- KenGen plans to acquire more EVs and build power stations
- Kenya's electric motorcycle drive is boosted by battery swapping
- Electric tricycles from Mobility for Africa receive $2m from Infraco
DIAMOND MOTORS LIMITED
Description: Our journey started in October 1985 with the formation of Diamond Motors Limited, in Tanzania, for the distribution of agricultural machinery and equipment, with a strong focus on customer expectations and a passion to exceed them. The Hansa Group aims to increase its global portfolio of premium brands, and leverage these to achieve market leadership and operating excellence, not only by providing cost effective and timely distribution services, but also lowest life cycle cost solutions for On & Off Highway Applications, while adhering to the highest standards of Health Safety & Environment.
Product Details: Tires
Address: Plot No. 22B, Nyerere Road ,Vingunguti Estate,P.O.Box No: 7847 ,Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Country: Tanzania, United Republic of