- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
- Hyundai dealer to assemble cars in Kenya
ChinaHanji Power Co., Ltd, former ChinaHanji Parts Plant, founded in 1982， Located in DuBin Industrial Estate, Hanjiang District, Putian city of Fujian Province，occupies 10,000 square meters and employs more than 200 people, including more than 40 engineers and senior managers. With 20-year history of development, we are an integrated company in researching & developing, manufacturing and trading fuel pump assembly and its spare parts for motor vehicles.