- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
- Hyundai dealer to assemble cars in Kenya
Orbit Grease and Lubricants Factory is a project of Black Bulls Industries FZE. It was incepted with a clear vision and focus while utilizing an extensive trading experience and know-how in Lubricants and Automobile spare-parts business. The management researched and concluded that lot of their customers spanning from Middle East, Africa and Asia were desperately looking for a Company and a Supplier having ‘innovative’ work-culture; A company that would be forthright and transparent in its business policies with proactive approach to changing market requirements and emerging technologies and exhibit highly organized pricing and delivery system, supplying quality Lubricants and Auto spare-parts.