- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
CHINA MOTOR mainly focuses on the needs of oversea readers, having columns such as Info , Chinese Enterprises , Products Show , Motorcycling . It illustrates the situation of Chinese motorcycle industry in a real, timely and reliable manner to world readers, and satisfies the different needs of readers with reliable figures, fresh info, and colorful content to the largest extent.