- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
- Hyundai dealer to assemble cars in Kenya
Zhejiang Just Electric Appliances Limited Company was established in 1979 and has been developed as a leading producer of lead-acid batteries in China. The company had been growing out of the Hangzhou West Lake Battery Plant and is now a solely privately -owned enterprise. It owns a built-up area of over 100,000m2 and has more than 10,000,000USD in its fixed assets.