- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
CIMC RUIJIANG is a special vehicle manufacturer that belongs to CIMC group and is located in Wuhu, Anhui province. The company possesses assets worth of 160 million US Dollars with total area of 330000 square meters; the plant area encompasses approximately 90000 square meters. We have international advanced production lines for concrete mixers, powder tankers, liquid tank trucks, aluminum alloy tank trucks, dump trucks, semi-trailers. The company produces more than 300 varieties of special vehicles of more than 10 series. CIMC RUIJIANG has won a lot of titles: “National Hi-tech Enterprise”, “National Torch Plan Enterprise”, “Anhui Province Technical Centre”, “Anhui Province Top 100 Enterprises”, “The Famous Brand of Anhui Province”, “Anhui Province Quality Award” etc. and owns more than 600 national patents.