- Kengen introduces four EVs in an effort to expand into the e-mobility sector
- Global Auto is named as the BMW Group's Egyptian importer
- Redawa Motors signed MoU to form first Ethiopian industrial park
- American EV start-up Rivian partners with Kenya's MWCT
- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
SINOTYRE International Company Limited is the Shanghai office of Shandong Hengfeng Rubber & Plastic Co.,Ltd, which is one of the leading tire manufactures in China. Our factory mainly produce All-steel radial truck tires and Passenger car tires with annual production capacity of 4 million for TBR tires and 14 million for PCR tires.