- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
- Hyundai dealer to assemble cars in Kenya
Setco,incorporated in May 1982, and listed on the BSE, is the largest manufacturer of Premium Quality Lipe brand clutches for the commercial vehicles in India. The company employs more than 950 people globally. It is a Tier I supplier of clutches to all the prominent Indian commercial vehicle manufacturers such as Tata Motors, Bharat Benz, Ashok Leyland, Man India, Volvo – Eicher Commercial Vehicles and Asia Motor Works amongst others. Setco has all the required global quality certifications such as TS 16949, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001 and VDA 6.3.