- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
- Ford appoints Caetano as its official distributor in Kenya
- Kenyan President Launches Toyota Fortuner Assembly Plant in Mombasa
- Kenya's President, inaugurates the largest electric motorcycle assembly plant in East Africa.
- Kenya Aims to Host More Automakers
- Russian automakers are eyeing East African assembly plants
- Metro Trans East Africa Limited Acquires Five New Electric Buses
- Kenya is developing a National Electric Mobility Plan to combat pollution
Setco,incorporated in May 1982, and listed on the BSE, is the largest manufacturer of Premium Quality Lipe brand clutches for the commercial vehicles in India. The company employs more than 950 people globally. It is a Tier I supplier of clutches to all the prominent Indian commercial vehicle manufacturers such as Tata Motors, Bharat Benz, Ashok Leyland, Man India, Volvo – Eicher Commercial Vehicles and Asia Motor Works amongst others. Setco has all the required global quality certifications such as TS 16949, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001 and VDA 6.3.