- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
- Ford appoints Caetano as its official distributor in Kenya
- Kenyan President Launches Toyota Fortuner Assembly Plant in Mombasa
- Kenya's President, inaugurates the largest electric motorcycle assembly plant in East Africa.
- Kenya Aims to Host More Automakers
- Russian automakers are eyeing East African assembly plants
- Metro Trans East Africa Limited Acquires Five New Electric Buses
- Kenya is developing a National Electric Mobility Plan to combat pollution
Founded in Los Angeles, USA in 1994, Newsun Group is specialized in research and developments and market services of automotive bearings. Up to now, it has established 9 companies all over the world(of which, 5 companies in China Mainland). It has also established many exclusive shops, sole agents and branches in 33 countries. “Newsun” ,as well known bearing brand, is registered over 50 countries and highly appreciated and welocmed in 106 countries and regions. Its main products include tension bearings series, clutch release bearing series, hub wheel bearing series, motor bearing series, special unilateral bearing series for generator, and special auto bearing series for shock mitigation system. Of these products, hydraulic clutch release bearings, and special bearing assembly for hydraulic brake system, and hydraulic tension series have reached leading level among same category products in the world.