- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
Founded in Los Angeles, USA in 1994, Newsun Group is specialized in research and developments and market services of automotive bearings. Up to now, it has established 9 companies all over the world(of which, 5 companies in China Mainland). It has also established many exclusive shops, sole agents and branches in 33 countries. “Newsun” ,as well known bearing brand, is registered over 50 countries and highly appreciated and welocmed in 106 countries and regions. Its main products include tension bearings series, clutch release bearing series, hub wheel bearing series, motor bearing series, special unilateral bearing series for generator, and special auto bearing series for shock mitigation system. Of these products, hydraulic clutch release bearings, and special bearing assembly for hydraulic brake system, and hydraulic tension series have reached leading level among same category products in the world.