- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
- Ford appoints Caetano as its official distributor in Kenya
- Kenyan President Launches Toyota Fortuner Assembly Plant in Mombasa
- Kenya's President, inaugurates the largest electric motorcycle assembly plant in East Africa.
- Kenya Aims to Host More Automakers
- Russian automakers are eyeing East African assembly plants
- Metro Trans East Africa Limited Acquires Five New Electric Buses
- Kenya is developing a National Electric Mobility Plan to combat pollution
Hitachi and Roam collaborate to electrify African transportation
Roam, an electric car company, has joined up with Hitachi to extend electric mobility throughout Africa. Hitachi will leverage its experience in electric vehicles (EV) and fleet electrification to boost the number of electric motorbikes and e-buses in Kenya.
Posted on : 28 Sep,2023 | News Source : ABNews