- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
- Hyundai dealer to assemble cars in Kenya
Chinese firm sets up an electric vehicle assembly plant in Rwanda
Tailing Electric Vehicle, a Chinese corporation, has opened a motorbike and tricycle assembly facility in Rwanda in an effort to reduce global emissions and develop a green economy.
Posted on : 30 Sep,2022 | News Source : ABNews