- Kibo Africa introduces the Kibo 160E Evolution motorcycle in Kenya
- EN1 is transforming Africa's automotive landscape with a solar car
- Hitachi and Roam collaborate to electrify African transportation
- Africa, the ideal location to manufacture electric vehicle batteries
- Treepz, a Nigerian vehicle rental firm, expands into Kenya
- Kenyan mobility startup eWAKA has received $540,000 in funding
- Toyota intends to produce electric vehicles in South Africa
- KenGen plans to acquire more EVs and build power stations
- Kenya's electric motorcycle drive is boosted by battery swapping
- Electric tricycles from Mobility for Africa receive $2m from Infraco
MAG LUBE L.L.C
Description: MAG Lube L.L.C. is an international brand and one of the leading manufacturers of lubricants within the Middle East. Our lubricant products are distributed in more than 25 countries, with a strong representation in the Middle East & Africa. MAG LUBE offers a full range of lubricants as its core business and at same time provides customized solutions for various markets and customer needs. The company was established back in 1979 and has since then grown from being a small trader shop, selling automotive spare parts and lubricants, into one of the largest, most popular lubricants producing companies of the Middle East.
Product Details: Lubricants
Address: P.O. Box 41804 Dubai - Techno Park U.A.E.
Country: United Arab Emirates
Telephone: 050 642 6267