- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
- Hyundai dealer to assemble cars in Kenya
The Bajaj Group is amongst the top 10 business houses in India. Its footprint stretches over a wide range of industries, spanning automobiles (two-wheelers and three-wheelers), home appliances, lighting, iron and steel, insurance, travel and finance. The group\'s flagship company, Bajaj Auto, is ranked as the world\'s fourth largest two- and three- wheeler manufacturer and the Bajaj brand is well-known across several countries in Latin America, Africa, Middle East, South and South East Asia. Founded in 1926, at the height of India\'s movement for independence from the British, the group has an illustrious history. The integrity, dedication, resourcefulness and determination to succeed which are characteristic of the group today, are often traced back to its birth during those days of relentless devotion to a common cause. Jamnalal Bajaj, founder of the group, was a close confidant and disciple of Mahatma Gandhi. In fact, Gandhiji had adopted him as his son. This close relationship and his deep involvement in the independence movement did not leave Jamnalal Bajaj with much time to spend on his newly launched business venture. We are celebrating 125th Birth anniversary of Shri. Jamnalal Bajaj on 4th of November 2014.