- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
- Ford appoints Caetano as its official distributor in Kenya
- Kenyan President Launches Toyota Fortuner Assembly Plant in Mombasa
- Kenya's President, inaugurates the largest electric motorcycle assembly plant in East Africa.
- Kenya Aims to Host More Automakers
- Russian automakers are eyeing East African assembly plants
- Metro Trans East Africa Limited Acquires Five New Electric Buses
- Kenya is developing a National Electric Mobility Plan to combat pollution
The Bajaj Group is amongst the top 10 business houses in India. Its footprint stretches over a wide range of industries, spanning automobiles (two-wheelers and three-wheelers), home appliances, lighting, iron and steel, insurance, travel and finance. The group\'s flagship company, Bajaj Auto, is ranked as the world\'s fourth largest two- and three- wheeler manufacturer and the Bajaj brand is well-known across several countries in Latin America, Africa, Middle East, South and South East Asia. Founded in 1926, at the height of India\'s movement for independence from the British, the group has an illustrious history. The integrity, dedication, resourcefulness and determination to succeed which are characteristic of the group today, are often traced back to its birth during those days of relentless devotion to a common cause. Jamnalal Bajaj, founder of the group, was a close confidant and disciple of Mahatma Gandhi. In fact, Gandhiji had adopted him as his son. This close relationship and his deep involvement in the independence movement did not leave Jamnalal Bajaj with much time to spend on his newly launched business venture. We are celebrating 125th Birth anniversary of Shri. Jamnalal Bajaj on 4th of November 2014.