- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
- Ford appoints Caetano as its official distributor in Kenya
- Kenyan President Launches Toyota Fortuner Assembly Plant in Mombasa
- Kenya's President, inaugurates the largest electric motorcycle assembly plant in East Africa.
- Kenya Aims to Host More Automakers
- Russian automakers are eyeing East African assembly plants
- Metro Trans East Africa Limited Acquires Five New Electric Buses
- Kenya is developing a National Electric Mobility Plan to combat pollution
With the advent of the technology age, the UAE has invested billions of dollars in infrastructure development, technological advancement and modern resources for industrial and commercial development. The quality of products and services being produced in the Emirates are world class and second to none. Numerous awards and accolades have presented to companies in these Emirates. It is in this sitting that you will find AXCL GULF FZE, the most advanced lubricants blending plant in the region. Although the company is only 18 years in age, the progress made has been phenomenal. With a growth rate of 20% annually, AXCL GULF FZE, is one of the fasted growing companies in the UAE.