- Kengen introduces four EVs in an effort to expand into the e-mobility sector
- Global Auto is named as the BMW Group's Egyptian importer
- Redawa Motors signed MoU to form first Ethiopian industrial park
- American EV start-up Rivian partners with Kenya's MWCT
- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
R.T. (East Africa) Ltd, (RTEAL) is now a one-stop-shop for all transport solutions on the East African market. The firm, which boasts of over seven years’ experience in the local and regional market, is home to world renowned Randon trailers and now the Volkswagen Trucks & Buses and the MAN trucks.