- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
- Ghana, South Africa to Reap the Benefits of German Auto Industry Cooperation
- Diesel-Powered Bus for Long Runs Rolls Off Kiira Motors Assembly Line in Uganda
- Isuzu East Africa Re-Enters Tanzanian Market with the Opening of a Dealership
- Egypt can become an Automotive Hub says Nissan Africa Chief
- Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
- Scania Introduces Electrically Assisted Steering
Flow Trading L.L.C. has been marketing lubricants in the United Arab Emirates for the last many years. We have been hitherto focusing marketing efforts mainly in the retail markets, our performance in industrial sector has been quite satisfactory and our products are available in all the major Emirates through our local network. Our products have established a sound reputation among the distribution channels and our ultimate consumers. With a well trained marketing team of well over fifty people, we provide quality service to our clients and our product availability in most of the towns, along the major transportation routes is of definite advantages to our product users. The lubricants we are marketing in U.A.E are manufactured by the world renowned SK Corporation (formerly Yukong Limited), South Korea. SK has the single largest Petrochemical Chemical Complex in the world, having the state art upstream and downstream manufacturing facilities. SK facilities and its products have the required ISO approval i-e ISO 9002 and the coveted Environment Management System ISO 14001. In the Lubricant Sector, SK enjoys a enviable position as it is the single largest producer for VHVI Base Oil. This base is used for SK producing Lubricants and is also exported to leading multinational lubricant blenders. SK Lubricants are marketed under the brand name of \'ZIC\' and Zipex products are being formulated in Pertamina, Indonesia. ZIC / ZIPEX products meets the highest international standards e.g API SG to SN ( ILSAC GF-5 ), CF4, CI-4 and higher grades are being continuously developed by its Research & Development Institute. Our experience in grass root marketing, the strong and motivated field force and extensive network of distributors all over the country enable us to offer strong marketing base for launching new products in the Emirates.