- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
- Ghana, South Africa to Reap the Benefits of German Auto Industry Cooperation
- Diesel-Powered Bus for Long Runs Rolls Off Kiira Motors Assembly Line in Uganda
- Isuzu East Africa Re-Enters Tanzanian Market with the Opening of a Dealership
- Egypt can become an Automotive Hub says Nissan Africa Chief
- Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
- Scania Introduces Electrically Assisted Steering
IMPULSE TECHNO CORPORATION
Description: Manufacturers of Propeller shaft/ Drive shaft components & assemblies, Universal Joint cross, Steering parts and clutch forks. As per OEM standards.
Product Details: PROPELLER SHAFT / DRIVE SHAFT COMPONENTS & ASSEMBLIES, UNIVERSAL JOINT CROSS, STEERING PARTS
Address: G-1019, DSIIDC Narela Industrial Area, Narela, Delhi - 40.