- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
- Ghana, South Africa to Reap the Benefits of German Auto Industry Cooperation
- Diesel-Powered Bus for Long Runs Rolls Off Kiira Motors Assembly Line in Uganda
- Isuzu East Africa Re-Enters Tanzanian Market with the Opening of a Dealership
- Egypt can become an Automotive Hub says Nissan Africa Chief
- Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
- Scania Introduces Electrically Assisted Steering
STANDARD FRICTION COMPONENTS LIMITED
Description: Standard Group Of Companies is an internationally operating Indian Company based at Mumbai / Bombay & Vasind in the State of Maharashtra. The well diversified group has complete Infrastructure to develope every type of friction material for Automotive & Industrial related Applications. Ventured into manufacturing of Brake & Clutch Linings under the brand name of \"COMMANDO” as early as 1968.
Product Details: BRAKE LININGS FOR TRUCKS & BUSES
Address: Deekay Industrial Estate, Lake Road, Next to Bhandup police station, Bhandup (west) – Bombay 400 078 State : Maharashtra ( India )
Telephone: 91-2241585959 / 9892326651