- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
- Ghana, South Africa to Reap the Benefits of German Auto Industry Cooperation
- Diesel-Powered Bus for Long Runs Rolls Off Kiira Motors Assembly Line in Uganda
- Isuzu East Africa Re-Enters Tanzanian Market with the Opening of a Dealership
- Egypt can become an Automotive Hub says Nissan Africa Chief
- Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
- Scania Introduces Electrically Assisted Steering
MULTI TECH ENGINEERING
Description: Multitech established in 1993 for manufacturing of automobile parts of sheet metal, forging and machining. Multitech started working as Original Equipment Manufacturers in 1995 for Hino Trucks, Isuzu Trucks, Hyundai Light Trucks and many other. In 1996, Multitech developed complete range of Towing Hooks for Trucks, Light trucks and Jeeps. In 1997, Multitech started producing parts for Trailer Axle, Suspension, Winch Assy and many other. In 1998, Multitech started development of parts for Petroleum Tankers with Top Loading including Manhole Covers, Pressure & Vacuum vents, Mechanical Bottom Valve, Discharge Valve and couplings.
Product Details: tanker parts, trailer parts, brake parts, pintle hooks & van parts
Address: Plot CD-361, Sector 16/B. Gabol Town, North Karachi Industrial Area, Karachi - Pakistan
Telephone: 92 2136970020 / 923441111872 / 923341111873