- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
- Ghana, South Africa to Reap the Benefits of German Auto Industry Cooperation
- Diesel-Powered Bus for Long Runs Rolls Off Kiira Motors Assembly Line in Uganda
- Isuzu East Africa Re-Enters Tanzanian Market with the Opening of a Dealership
- Egypt can become an Automotive Hub says Nissan Africa Chief
- Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
- Scania Introduces Electrically Assisted Steering
TIANJIN CITY P.R.E. IMP. & EXP. TRADE CO., LTD.
Description: TIANJIN HIGHNOON CORP We started our business at 1996. In last 17 years, we developed our business ranges to vehicle sale, after sale service, spare parts producing and selling. As a private share-holding crop, Tianjin Highnoon mainly engages in FOTON, HOWO,DONGFENG, STEYR, NORTH BENZ and SHACMAN vehicle sale and spare parts business.
Product Details: Truck Parts
Address: No. 10, 2nd Row, Area A, Qinjian Beifang Auto Trade Park, Beichen Dist., Tianjin, China
Telephone: 0086-13920883606 / 86-22-86879797