- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
- Ghana, South Africa to Reap the Benefits of German Auto Industry Cooperation
- Diesel-Powered Bus for Long Runs Rolls Off Kiira Motors Assembly Line in Uganda
- Isuzu East Africa Re-Enters Tanzanian Market with the Opening of a Dealership
- Egypt can become an Automotive Hub says Nissan Africa Chief
- Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
- Scania Introduces Electrically Assisted Steering
Orbit Grease and Lubricants Factory is a project of Black Bulls Industries FZE. It was incepted with a clear vision and focus while utilizing an extensive trading experience and know-how in Lubricants and Automobile spare-parts business. The management researched and concluded that lot of their customers spanning from Middle East, Africa and Asia were desperately looking for a Company and a Supplier having ‘innovative’ work-culture; A company that would be forthright and transparent in its business policies with proactive approach to changing market requirements and emerging technologies and exhibit highly organized pricing and delivery system, supplying quality Lubricants and Auto spare-parts.