- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
- Ghana, South Africa to Reap the Benefits of German Auto Industry Cooperation
- Diesel-Powered Bus for Long Runs Rolls Off Kiira Motors Assembly Line in Uganda
- Isuzu East Africa Re-Enters Tanzanian Market with the Opening of a Dealership
- Egypt can become an Automotive Hub says Nissan Africa Chief
- Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
- Scania Introduces Electrically Assisted Steering
With the advent of the technology age, the UAE has invested billions of dollars in infrastructure development, technological advancement and modern resources for industrial and commercial development. The quality of products and services being produced in the Emirates are world class and second to none. Numerous awards and accolades have presented to companies in these Emirates. It is in this sitting that you will find AXCL GULF FZE, the most advanced lubricants blending plant in the region. Although the company is only 18 years in age, the progress made has been phenomenal. With a growth rate of 20% annually, AXCL GULF FZE, is one of the fasted growing companies in the UAE.