- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
- Ghana, South Africa to Reap the Benefits of German Auto Industry Cooperation
- Diesel-Powered Bus for Long Runs Rolls Off Kiira Motors Assembly Line in Uganda
- Isuzu East Africa Re-Enters Tanzanian Market with the Opening of a Dealership
- Egypt can become an Automotive Hub says Nissan Africa Chief
- Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
- Scania Introduces Electrically Assisted Steering
REKSOIL PETROKIMYA DIS VE TIC AS
The foundations of Aktas Group which is operating on petrochemical area with Oil and Petrolium products is established by our CEO Mr. Mustafa Aktas in 1990.
Aktas Group which is established for trading of petrochemical products in international markets has Aktas Chemical ForeignTrade Limited Company, and also efforded by adding new companies and brands in its own structure in order to take place as a manufacturer with its own product supplying in its sector in course of time.
Product Details: Oil and Petrolium products
Address: Icerenkoy Mh. Erkut Sk. Reputation Plaza No: 12/15 34752 Kozyatagı - Ataşehir / ISTANBUL